How to write a panel link if it need to contain a template variable which is Multi-value type?

if a template variable ‘myvar’ is set to Multi-value and it has these values ‘a’, ‘b’ and ‘c’ etc. I add a link /d/BOi_et-Gz/dashboard2?orgId=1&var-myvar=$myvar in a panel so that can visit another dashboard and pass the values of the ‘myvar’ to that dashboard , but I found the url in browser is /d/BOi_et-Gz/dashboard2?orgId=1&var-myvar=%7Ba,b%7D after I chose ‘a’ and ‘b’ from template variable ‘myvar’ and then click this panel link, I hope the url can be /d/BOi_et-Gz/dashboard2?orgId=1&var-myvar=a&var-myvar=b, otherwise the dashboard can not work.

So my question is how to write a panel link if it contain a template variable which is Multi-value type?

Hello,
Have you checked this topic: https://grafana.com/docs/grafana/latest/linking/panel-links/
Hope this helps.

Thanks, aparajitachatterjee, I have ever seen this topic, it doesn’t provide related samples, I just found a official demo Grafana, choose ‘AA’ and ‘AB’ from ‘test’ template variable, its own url will look like this Grafana, and then click ‘My link’ panel link, this url in new tab is Grafana, from this sample Grafana’s offical have not solved/discovered the problem, I think it should be bug, ‘&var-test=%7BAA,AB%7D’ should be changed to ‘&var-test=AA&var-test=AB’.