- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
Trying to create a public dashboard
- How are you trying to achieve it?
- Click the sharing icon in the dashboard header.
- Click the Public dashboard tab.
- Acknowledge the implications of making the dashboard public by selecting all the checkboxes.
- Click Generate public URL to make the dashboard public and make your link live.
- What happened?
It creates the link, and I’m able to navigate to the dashboard BUT it doesn’t refresh and throws errors each time it would normally refresh
WebSocket connection to ‘ws://ip_host:port/api/live/ws’ failed
IF I do the below settings, then the public dashboards work.
Is this required for setting up public dashboards?
[auth.anonymous] # enable anonymous access enabled = true # specify organization name that should be used for unauthenticated users org_name = ORGANIZATION # specify role for unauthenticated users org_role = Viewer