How to Connect BigQuery to Grafana

Hi Community!

I’m currently trying to add a new data source from BigQuery to Grafana to do some analysis. So the first thing I wanna do is connect BigQuery to Grafana. But I have no clue how to do this.

I check the website it asked me to view here(The “these instructions” in blue), the link is Data source management | Grafana documentation

But this page didn’t mention how to configure BigQuery into Grafana at all(it just mentioned how to manage the data), so I’m so curious how to connect my BigQuery to Grafana, in order for me can import my dataset in BigQuery to do some analysis.

Now what I’ve done is install the BigQuery plugin in Grafana and make sure it was installed properly, and enable the APIs it mentioned, and I’m stuck at how to configure it, since the “instruction” provided there is not teaching me how to configure it, I’m so lost now.

If anyone has successfully connected BigQuery to Grafana or has experience in this area, I would be immensely grateful if you could provide me with a clear explanation and guidance!