How to change only the date of the time range

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?

• What are you trying to achieve?
    We are using Grafana to monitor the operation of our factory equipment. Data is collected 24 hours a day, but the factory only operates during the daytime, so the time range in Grafana is set to, for example, 2022-06-02 08:00:00 to 2022-06-02 17:59:59.
    What I would like to do is to have a button on the dashboard that, when clicked, switches the time range to the previous day or the next day. The time range can be changed with the ‘<’ and ‘>’ buttons, but I want the time to remain 08:00:00 to 17:59:59 and only the date to shift.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I have an idea to use it like a button by placing a text panel and setting Panel linkes. I can set the time range in the URL parameter of the dashboard with ‘from’ and ‘to’, but is it possible to change the value of this parameter dynamically instead of fixed?
    Or can it be done in a completely different way?
    Thank you in advance.

Creating your own custom URL would be the way to do it for now: Time range controls | Grafana documentation

There’s a long-standing feature request to add custom time ranges to the time picker

Thanks for the answer.
I see that it is not possible to set custom from and to in Grafana alone at this time.