Custom time range for Panel HH:MM

Hello Community,

At first, I´m running Grafana V8.4.3.
My goal is to set to 3 different Panel a custom time range.
I´m using InfluxDB and in my current query is

[…]FROM “data” WHERE (“internet_provider” =~ /^$provider$/) AND (time > ‘2022-07-28T22:00:00Z’ AND time < ‘2022-07-29T02:00:00Z’) GROUP BY “internet_provider” fill(null)

Formatted as a Table, this shows me data in the time range between 2022-07-28… till 29th…, but my problem is i just need a time range dependend on Hours and Minutes (HH-MM). So if i change the time range on my dashboard in Grafana, the panel only should show data on every day in the time range, for example between 12:00 and 18:00.
I searched for hours on the internet but could not find anything.

Maybe someone would be able to help me.
Thanks in advance
Michael

hello,
can you explain a bit more ?
by the way you can select precisely time range data directly on the graph, if you make selection horizontally this will change timerange for all panel.

the panel only should show data on every day in the time range, for example between 12:00 and 18:00.

but if you have multiple day this is working no ? can you share screen ?
you don’t want empty time range between ?

Thanks for answering!

It should something like this on the picture.
Formattet as a table, this should show the mean value of the given time range, in the picture 00:00 till 04:00, of every day in the selected time frame in grafana, so if i select e.g. 20th - 26th there will be six days where the table should get the data from 00:00 - 04:00 and calculate the mean value. Calculating the mean value has already been done, I just need a way to get the data into the table with a query. Since its a table there is no empty space like in a graph.