Hourly offset for kWh display to be noon to noon rather than standard midnight to midnight

I’ve got a whole house battery system and I’d like to be able to show the amount of energy charged into the battery. The battery discharges from 12:00 until 22:00, then at 22:00 it switches to charging mode. It usually stops somewhere from 1-2 in the middle of the night. I’d like to capture the daily charging energy from 22:00 for ~8 hours. My idea on how to do this is to just offset the kWh calculation by 12 hours (ideally it would be 22:00 to 12:00 the next day but that’s not super critical).

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Grafana v8.1.4 (6855cdff7c)
  • What are you trying to achieve?
    Display a bar graph for daily energy used noon to noon rather than standard midnight to midnight.
  • How are you trying to achieve it?
SELECT integral("value") /3600 FROM "w" WHERE ("entity_id" = 'solark_battery_charging_power')) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time(1d) fill(null)
  • What happened?
    This works but shows power within one calendar day (midnight to midnight) but I need to offset it to noon to noon.

Hi… On this specific RPi I run MQTT (Mosquito with Websockets), SQLITE, NGINX and Node-Red. I began utilizing Blynk as my versatile distant regulator then, at that point, happened to utilizing ImperiHome then Node-Red Dashboard which has (IMHO) so particularly potential, but it likewise has terrible RGB control so for some time I returned to Blynk. I then, at that point, utilized Nextion contact LCD show gadgets for neighborhood presentations and presently (2021) I utilize minimal expense ILI9341 shows with ESP-HOME, the code disrespecting Node-Red. All of this can be overseen inside Node-Red.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.