GrafanaOSS 10.3.1 - Issue after upgrading from 10.2 with Influx Query

Hi,

I Recently upgraded Grafana OSS 10.2 to version 10.3.1
Using InfluxDB v1.8.x as main Data source
I have roughly 60 Dashboard running tracking varies metrics.

Since upgrading I find that some queries now gives an error on the panels that were not previously present. Panels that make use of variables are mostly affected.

After upgrade to 10.3.1 I get this error on a lot on panels that used to work fine within 10.2
I is mostly with queries that make use of variables

(InfluxDB returned error: error parsing query: found:, expected ; at line 1 char x

Hope someone has seen this and perhaps have a โ€œquickโ€ fix

Hi @rossibonafede,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community :slight_smile:

We would appreciate it if you can open a bug report about this in our official GitHub repository using this link.

Provide all the information (you can simply copy/paste your data + screenshot from here to there).

Lastly, paste the link to your GitHub issue here in this post so that all other community users can also track it. I will also add more additional information to it :+1:

Link to github issue posted: InfluxDB panel Query returns error parsing query after Upgrading Grafana OSS10.2.0 to Grafana OSS 10.3.1 ยท Issue #81533 ยท grafana/grafana ยท GitHub

Thanks, I have added the required information so that the Engineers can view it.

1 Like