I have written a streaming datasource plugin which creates multiple streams (never ending) http calls (fetch API) to the source through Grafana backend proxy. Everything works fine for 1 or 2 panels added using this plugin. But I observed that when I add multiple panels each with its own set of streaming queries, the Grafana UI gets stuck. Only 2/3 of those queries return while others get stuck in Pending mode.
Moreover if I try to connect to Grafana UI in a different browser window that gets stuck as well. If I close my previous browser window, the connection succeeds immediately.
I increase the max_idle_conn and max_open_connto 20 but the issues still persists.