Grafana Sign In issue - Version 7.3.1

Hello,
I have installed Grafana Ver 7.3.1.

Grafana Ver 7.3.1

And its working as expected. I was able to work with it perfectly !

But suddenly, I can see sign in button in the left side on the screen still visible, after successful login with admin credential.
Although, I can see my dashboards, still i can’t see settings and other options.
Attached is an image for reference.

Can any one please help me on this !

Best Regards.

Hi,

Is it reproductible each time (every login), or it happens from time to time. Which browser are you using.

Good Luck

please install latesr verstion

Hi Wlargou,

Yes when i login successfully, using admin credentials, i can see the sign-in button still showing, I have tried using google chrome, Firefox. Yes, its showing in every login.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you.
Best Regards,

Hi,

I’ve looked for issues similar to yours but didn’t find any. Did you change anything from the grafana default html, js … ?

Can you inspect JavaScript console on google chrome just after you login to see if there is any frontend problem

Good Luck

Would also recommend going to later version as @melrose suggested.

Thank you Wlargou,
I am checking the same now. Will keep you updated soon.

I upgraded Grafana to Ver 7.3.1 in my local system from older version (Windows 10) to test if the same version is working or not !
And its working fine in my local system (Windows OS) using admin credential, able to see all options , and sign-out option.

But I can see this issue, in Linux server (NAME=“Red Hat Enterprise Linux” VERSION=“8.2 (Ootpa)” ) with same grafana version.

Could you please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello,
I have Ver 7.3.1 in my local system (Windows 10) , and its working fine using admin credential, able to see all options , and sign-out option.

But I am facing this issue, in Linux server with same version.
Do i need to upgrade to latest version ?

Thanks and Regards,

Hello,

I have checked in front end, i don’t find any errors from Javascript side.

One more question, did you try with different users ? Also tail the logs of grafana and reconnect just to see if anything is showing there

Hello all,

In grafana.ini file, org_role was changed to “Viewer” permission.

Thats could be a reason why, using Admin login, I was able to view dashboards only. And Other options/permission were not visible.

Setting with org_role = Admin, in grafana.ini file, resolved the issue.

# specify role for unauthenticated users
 **org_role = Admin**

But now I am not able to reset my password while login. (If I needed) .
Also, sign-out option I can’t see !
Still I can see Sign-In option, left side below in the screen.
Please see my screenshot, I have highlighted.

This is very important for me, can some-one please help me to resolve these issues.

Thank you !

Best Regards,
Saroj

this is now a new problem, could you make a new topic because people that know the answer would not come because of the topic that is telling something different

Thank you.
Yes, I have created a new topic now.