Grafana export graph to react without local host

Hello everyone,

I’m new to Grafana and I want to share a dashboard with other members of my team without requiring them to install Grafana on their own computers. I’ve created a graph on my local machine using Grafana, but it’s giving me localhost link and I’m not sure how to share it with others outside of my local network.

What is the best way to export a Grafana graph and share it with others? I’d like to be able to share an interactive version of the graph, without internet connection. Is there a way to do this without exporting the graph as local host?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @shaharel,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community :slight_smile:

There are 2 questions in your post and I will answer them separately:

1. Yes, it is totally possible to share your dashboard with the outside world where others can simply view it on their browsers and no need to install Grafana.

This feature is called Public Dashboards and you can check its documentation as to how to use it and also this blog post.

2- Since you are using a localhost but if your office members are on the same network then might be possible for them to access your shared dashboard. If not then here are the following alternate ways to do this:

1. Get a free Grafana Cloud account (free)

2. Buy a Domain and gets it setup by a Hosting provider (not free)

3. Use Grafana’s own PDF Export to export the Dashboard as PDF and share it to others by sending its link manually.
    pdf-export

4. Use tools like ngrok which can expose your Grafana service to the outside world (best would be to use on a Virtual Machine) but exposing, in any case, is not a good policy in a production environment. (free)

Do you want them to interact with the graph or just view it?