Grafana display two jobs on the same row with concatenate fields transformer: returning jobs from different nodes

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Grafana 9.3.6 on ubuntu 20.04

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I want to display info on a table from multiple jobs running on multiple nodes (overview of 2 jobs: node exporter and GPU exporter running on multiple nodes)

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I have extracted the needed information from the jobs with different prometheus queries and used concatenate fields transformation to show each node on a row.

• What happened?
    data from different jobs are overlapping and in one row you can see in the screenshot it is concatenating data from different IPs in a single row:

• What did you expect to happen?
    each row to have one single IP

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    Happy to provide if necessary

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    No

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    No

Hi @omarifwalid,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community :slight_smile:

If I understand correctly, the problem is that the column “IP (Link to details)” gets repeated in each row multiple times and you do want it as to only appear in the 1st position?

Can you please try to reproduce this same issue on https://play.grafana.org/ and then share the dashboard link so that we can view it?

OR

Share your Dashboard (if possible) or export it so we can import it and see if we can understand it better.
Thanks