- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana OSS 10.0.0
- What are you trying to achieve?
I want to use Canvas plugin, where I have element (rectangle) that would change it’s color based on the value.
- How are you trying to achieve it?
I have installed Grafana and InfluxDB in Raspberry Pi. Grafana is connected to InfluxDB. I am created a simulation where if the value change to 1 in past 1min, then it should change the change the colour of the element.
- What happened?
Nothing. I am finding the documentation very confusing. How do i connect the element with an subsequent query?
- What did you expect to happen?
Change of colour in real-time of an element.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I did my best.