Grafana Accessibility Report

We have developed a series of dashboards with Grafana, and now we have to produce a full VPAT Conformance Report to show compliance to the WCAG standards.

I’ve taken a look at Grafana’s accessibilty statements at Accessibility | Grafana Labs, but what we really need is a proper report using a VPAT template, for example:

Can anyone tell me if Grafana has an official report that has been written to these standards that we can use, as writing a fresh document like this from scratch for the whole Grafana application is a major undertaking for us?

Many thanks,

Nick

welcome to the :grafana: community!

We are doing a lot of work in this area, but we don’t have the kind of report you’re requesting yet.

Ok, it was worth asking just in case. Thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:

Hi Melori, is there documentation on how to create dashboards using a screen reader like JAWS or Apple VoiceOver?

Do you have recommendations for accessible (i.e. WCAG compliant) dashboards?

I would love to hear about the work the Grafana team is doing and has recently done.

@charlesvanek this link that OP shared is a good overview of the work we’re doing. Specifically, if you check out the github searches it references:

Open & Closed Accessibility issues on github

I’m checking with our accessibility folks to find out more about your screen reader question