Getting a Rendered Panel Via API

Can you check the Grafana server logs and see what the error is.

Hi @daniellee

t=2017-12-21T13:16:50+0530 lvl=eror msg=“Timeout error. You can set timeout in seconds with &timeout url parameter” logger=context userId=1 orgId=3 uname=admin error=“Timeout error. You can set timeout in seconds with &timeout url parameter”

t=2017-12-21T13:16:50+0530 lvl=eror msg=“Rendering failed.” logger=context userId=1 orgId=3 uname=admin error=“Timeout error. You can set timeout in seconds with &timeout url parameter”

t=2017-12-21T13:16:50+0530 lvl=eror msg=“Request Completed” logger=context userId=1 orgId=3 uname=admin method=GET path=/render/dashboard-solo/db/Environmental_Monitoring status=500 remote_addr=[::1] time_ms=500041 size=1436 referer=

These are the logs .

I passed the timeout parameter timeout=500 .Still I am getting the timeout error.

I have a similar problem over web proxy. If I use it on a local vpn network with 8888 port, and on the public net with a proxy on 80 port. If I /render/ it in local network with 8888 port, then result is okay, I received the png file. But if I try to /render/ it from the public network on 80 port, then hasn’t result, it dropped at timeout.

hi @jasondrain

may i ask, how do you encode from and to parameter in url rendered?

is it convert now to second or anything?

thank you before

I’m testing this out on Grafana Enterprise, trying to see if I can just use the URL to get the render. I run into a HTTP/302 that gives me <a href="/login">Found</a>. when doing the cURL method suggested. Works fine on the browser as well. I tried adding some headers to the cURL command but not seeing any changes.

@daniellee is there official documentation anywhere on how to actually use this feature (with examples)? I found all the documents on how to set it up, but not how to use it in the various ways. Thanks!