Forwarding alert instances to Opsgenie

Hello - I’m trying to set up forwarding of alerts to Opsgenie, which works well with the integration and the corresponding Grafana contact point. However, I am struggling with forwarding single alert instances - is this even possible?

Specifically: I am alerting on the health of some severs. To this end, I set up an alert rule which ends up creating about 15 alert instances - all works so far… Now, I want to have a separate alert forwarded to Opsgenie whenever one of those instances is firing. For example, I have 13 of these 15 alert instances showing “Normal” and two are “Firing” - I would want to have two alerts forwarded to Opsgenie. How can one achieve this?

I’m using Grafana v9.2.6

Hello - I’m trying to set up forwarding of alerts to Opsgenie, which works well with the integration and the corresponding Grafana contact point. >>>>>>>>>>>>>I’m even struggling for this , I did integration opsgenie with Grafana but still not getting notifications to opsgenie , Where as test notification am getting , please help on this very crucial blocker for me.