Flux - calculation basd on measurment - result do not show in panel

I have a a database in InfluxDB version running on a Google Cloud VM instance - version g1-small (1 vCPU, 1.7 GB memory).

I use the data from this database in Grafana. This works very well when I use one by one measurement. Have several measurements in the panels - all working well.

I wanted to try to do calculation by measurements in Grafana based on the InfluxDB, and the first step was to do the following;

1. Enable the InfluxDB for FLUX in the config file.
  2. Installed InfluxDB Chronograf
  3. Did a test Flux Script (FLUXTEST01 - see below) to see if I did get some result in Chronograf. This worked well, and both Table and Graphing was possible in Chronograf.
  4. Used my Cloud version of Grafana enabled a Database Source based on Flux (InfluxDB) (BETA). The Database Souce Connected.
  5. Made a simple dashboard in Grafana and pasted in the FLUXTEST01 query. I get result in the text box, but not in the panel. See "Picture of FLUXTEXT01 in Grafana below.
  6. Adjusted the query to just one measurement, see FLUXTEXT02. This work fine, and the result is shown on the Grafana panel. See picture below.

I really want to be able to do the alculation on measurement, and I have a lot of use cases that is relevant in our business - but we need to see it works before expanding the use of these tools.

Does anyone see what I am doing wrong ?

** FLUXTEST01 start **
Stemp = from(bucket: “naxosvilla/autogen”)

|> range($range)
|> filter(fn: (r) => r._measurement == “device.ZWayVDev_zway_8-0-49-1” and (r._field == “level”))
|> fill(column: “_value”, usePrevious: true)
|> aggregateWindow(every: 1800s, fn: mean)
|> fill(column: “_value”, value: 0.0)
|> keep(columns: [“_value”, “_time”])

Rtemp = from(bucket: “naxosvilla/autogen”)
|> range($range)
|> filter(fn: (r) => r._measurement == “device.OpenWeather_16” and (r._field == “level”))

first_join = join(tables: {Stemp: Stemp, Rtemp: Rtemp}, on: [“_time”])
|> fill(column: “_value_Stemp”, usePrevious: true)
|> fill(column: “_value_Rtemp”,usePrevious: true)

CO2corr = first_join
|> map(fn: (r) => ({“_time”: r._time, “Act”: r._value_Stemp / r._value_Rtemp * 100.5}))
|> yield()

** FLUXTEST01 end**

** FLUXTEST02 start **
Stemp = from(bucket: “naxosvilla/autogen”)

|> range($range)
|> filter(fn: (r) => r._measurement == “device.ZWayVDev_zway_8-0-49-1” and (r._field == “level”))
|> yield()

** FLUXTEST02 end **

Picture of FLUXTEST01 in Grafana

Picture of FLUXTEXT02 in Grafana