Email notification customization

I’m trying to customized email notification body which send via Grafana alert.
---------------------------------
[Alerting] Memory Basic alert

Ram used shoots up. Steps to Resolutions: 1. XX team to identify the missing files. 2. Load the data to resolve the discrepancies. 3. XXOps check the latest incomplete file - path /opt/app/workload//.incomplete 4. Move the latest .incomplete file to /opt/app/workload/mnt/common/v02/spss_lz/x/emailSms
---------------------------------
This message is not readable and want to add some HTML formatting.
Something like this-
----
Steps to Resolutions:
1. X team to identify the missing files.

2. Load the data to resolve the discrepancies.

3. xx Ops check the latest incomplete file - path /opt/app/workload/mnt/common/v02/spss_lz/tdice/emailSms/.incomplete

4. Move the latest .incomplete file to /opt/app/workload/mnt/common/v02/spss_lz/xx/emailSms

Email generated on Thu, May 16 2019 08:37:02 PM CDT
Script: XXice_IM_MISMATCH.sh
Environment: DEV
Hostname: $.node

Please provide pointers to achieve this requirement. Thanks

I had exactly the same need and expectation. My research on this topic indicates that there is no level of Rich Text support (HTML and otherwise) for the alert message content at this time. I believe it is a current feature request. I experimented with all sorts of encoding, etc. to accomplish it and no success.

The only way I could segregate topics within the body was to insert a non-breaking line between segments. I ended up using a 94-character “~” line as a separator line (since hyphens are recognized as breakable characters). Wish I could offer a better solution.

Hi, did you find a way to customize alerts to send the name of the node, thresholds, etc.?
I haven’t found anything on this subject…

Jim