-
What Grafana version (v8.4.5) and what operating system (linux/kubernetes) are you using?
-
What are you trying to achieve?
I am experimenting with some changes to a dashboard, working on a copy in the JSON view. -
How are you trying to achieve it?
Following an edit, I click the “Save” button and receive an alert telling me someone else has changed the code and it will not save. -
What happened?
-
What did you expect to happen?
Changes would be saved so I could see results -
Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
No -
Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
-
Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I have not received any response to this post; I’m wondering if it seems incomplete? This is not regarding a specific situation, but is a regular occurrence while I edit code in the JSON view. It is also intermittent, and sometimes I can save; more often, not. Would someone be able to guide me in some way? I am not understanding how a new configuration can be saved outside of my editing session.
Why are you editing json so often, what are you attempting to do? ![]()
Making incremental changes to configuration of dashboard before capturing it to the “final” desired version. We are maintaining dashboard configurations in our Kubernetes infrastructure-as-code.