I am looking for some guidance on a particular requirement that may have been solved already by the Grafana community or Grafana feature that I am unaware of.
In our environment, there are multiple VMs which have multiple functions / roles.
- Server A, LINUX, JBOSS, NODEJS
- Server B => LINUX, JBOSS
- Server C => Windows, IIS,
- Server D => Windows, IIS, SQL
- etc …
There are standard dashboard build containing the applicable metrics and graphs for the each applicable function / role:
- Dashboard 1 - Linux OS Dashboard - system metrics
- Dashboard 2 - Windows OS Dashboard - system metrics
- Dashboard 3 - JBOSS Dashboard -
- etc …
- By selecting a server from a list of VMs( e.g. template $server), that a list of dashboards are dynamically generated select_able_ by a user.
- When one of the dashboards are selected from the list, it will only present the data applicable to the VM selected.
Any assistance or guidance welcomed.
Data Source: InfluxDB