Developpement and sound on DashBoard

What do you think of this configuration on Graph panel :

1 Like

+1 this features would be usefull for me

Your alarm sound is implemented through plug-ins or secondary development. I am looking for this function.

have you find this function? I need this too,thanks

Bonjour Ă  tous,
j’ai implémenté une solution externe, j’utilise le plugin Distillio qui scan mes dashboards et emet des bandes sonores sur les changements d’état des singlestats, j’ajoute un “!” au text du singlestat lors d’un ralentissement, un “?” lors d’une non réponse, et distillio se charge des effets sonores.

Par contre, depuis 4 ans, je ne trouve toujours pas cette fonctionnalité dans Grafana !!! c’est assez incroyable, que des dashboards dédié à l’exploitation d’un SI ne soient toujours pas capable de gérer des sons…
Suis-je le seul à travailler dans une salle d’exploitation ? Et à réclamer cette fonctionnalité ?
La mise en place de Distillio à permis à mon équipe de faire autre chose que de regarder en permanence les écrans de dashboard, l’alerte sonore sous forme de fichier .wav spécifique à chaque type d’alerte est un réel gain de productivité…

Hello @tchicken Have you seen this thread? It describes how to get sounds to play in conjuction with Grafana alerts.

On the other hand, for 4 years, I still can’t find this functionality in Grafana!!! It’s quite incredible that dashboards dedicated to the operation of an IS are still not capable of managing sounds…
Am I the only one working in an operating room? And to request this functionality?
The implementation of Distillio allowed my team to do something other than constantly looking at the dashboard screens, the sound alert in the form of a .wav file specific to each type of alert is a real productivity gain…