I have tried to use Linux Server monitoring via Grafana Agent. I have started the agent. The test of the agent on the Gragana Cloud site was successful. But I have accidentally deleted Linux Server monitoring dashboard. And I can’t install it again. The system does not create it automatically. How I can restore this default dashboard?
What was expected to happen?
The default Linux Server monitoring dashboard should be automatically recreated if it is absent after clicking on the “Test integration and finish installation” button on the “Install Grafana Agent for Linux Server” page.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Go to “Install Grafana Agent page”
- Choose Linux Server, click “Install Ingtegration”
- Install agent
- Test agent
- Click “Test integration and finish installation” and continue to the dashboard
- Remove Linux Server monitoring dashboard
- Repeat steps 1-5 in order to recreate the dashboard.
- After continuing to the dashboard (step 6) see the error that folder with the dashboard is absent. The dashboard will not be recreated.
Version numbers (grafana, prometheus, graphite, plugins, operating system, etc.):
Default versions of Grafana Cloud
Agent is running on Ubuntu 20.04.
Also I have managed to use dashboard Node Exporter Full dashboard for Grafana | Grafana Labs. But is there a way to use the default dashboard? Where can I get it?