DataFrame Field configs: how to hide field column, add link cell, replace the cell's text?

Hi guys, I’m trying to make a datasource plugin for using it’s DataFrame in Grafana native Table visualisation. Couple of questions about configuration of Fields in my dataframe

1. How should I config Fields in my DataFrame for getting links in specific column of the Table? That’s what I was trying, does not work:
    const frame = new MutableDataFrame({ refId: query.refId, fields: [{ name: 'Name', type: FieldType.string, getLinks: (text) => [{ title: text, href: 'example.com/${text}', target: '_blank' }], }] })
  2. How to change cell’s text for specific Column/Field without changing the values? That’s what I was trying:
    const frame = new MutableDataFrame({ refId: query.refId, fields: [{ name: 'Name', type: FieldType.string, display: (n) => n > 3 ? "Foo" : "Bar" }] })
  3. How to hide one of the Fields in DataFrame from showing it in a Table? Didn’t find anything in Documents

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.