Data update rate too slow

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    I’m using Docker Desktop 4.29.0, in a Windows 10, 8gb RAM, i5 9th gen

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I want to display data from a telemetry system in real time. Data rate about ~300ms.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    The telemetry system transfers data in real time from the car to my serial port (update rate ~300ms). The serial data is then updated to a Prometheus Container, that put it in the Grafana container to display the data in the dashboard.

• What happened?
    I have an alternate method for when the telemetry data is not connected, so I generate a random number for each variable and push to prometheus. While I’m in this mode, the atualization should be at 300ms (and it is what I configured in the dashboard). The data is in fact randomly generated, but the graphs only update after ~15s. (When I’m at the last 5 minutes of data, it continues to move to the left, but it leaves a blank space untill the next data arrives).

• What did you expect to happen?
    I expected to have data updates at 300ms. I’ve already tested in a friend computer, and it does update correctly, so I don’t think the problem is in the code. (He has a Macbook, don’t know the configuration).

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    I don’t know where the problem is, but my Prometheus scrape_interval: 100ms, and the Grafana: - GF_DASHBOARDS_MIN_REFRESH_INTERVAL=300ms

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    No

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    Also no

I don’t think that Prometheus was designated for this high frequency data, so I guess Prometheus is your problem.

On the Grafana side is streaming used for high frequency data, not dashboard refresh: