Hello, I’d like to know what’s the process of customizing the public dashboard URL.
I’m trying to build an small kiosk. And customizing the URL will make my life easier.
I know that you can achieve custom URI with the JSON, but that’s for the dashboard itself and not the public URL.
When I looked in the JSON file, I couldn’t find an option for the public URL dashboard.
Also, I the field of the URL can’t be edited.
Is there a way?
I want to change the UID (
d88d8df200dc47219dfc06a2a7d0b490) to something more legible for the kiosk.
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
Change the UID of the public dashboard url
- How are you trying to achieve it?
Tried looking on google like an insane person, no luck
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
Be able to change the URI of the URL
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?