CSV Export broken?

Hi,

I get strange values when exporting to CSV.

http://play.grafana.org/d/000000016/graph-styles?orgId=1&panelId=3&fullscreen&from=now-6h&to=now

csv-export

or

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,
Soeren

Works for me - how are you importing the CSV file? The first screenshot looks like you have chosen a date format for the Value column.

Just opened it with ms excel. If you look at the 2nd screenshot, the exported values do not match the graph and I have no clue why. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Soeren

I think you are importing the csv incorrectly. The values column does not look it contains valid numbers to me.

Here is an example from the graph from play.grafana.org that you linked to above:

So I think you are importing the Value column as a date.

You are right. Just open the file with a double click won’t work. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Soeren

1 Like

Hello Grafana Community,

I have I migth have a similar problem.
I have access to Grafana but I am an absolutly noob… I hope you can help me?!?
As you can see in the Scfennshots, in Grafana my CPU Values are vary between 0.0xxx something and 1.xxx somthing… when I export to CSV I have the Problem that the lower value is correct but the bigger value is way too high (e.g. 1.46457044… and 146457044…)

Thank you!
Jannis

grafana_data_export - Excel

Hello Community,
I have a problem as well with the export of a table.
In the Table i have values “False”. After the Export the values change to “true”
Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-01 um 10.56.19 Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-01 um 11.08.27
That makes the export useless.