Create a Standalone Grafana Site in IIS

I would like to get Grafana working as a standalone site in IIS. The docs on IIS have it set up as a sub-path of an existing website, but I do not wish to do this. I’ve tried playing around with the settings, but I am largely unfamiliar with URL Rewrite and ARR, and I can’t be the first person wanting to do this with Grafana and IIS.

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?

• What are you trying to achieve?
    Have a standalone IIS site called Grafana that loads up to my instance (ex. grafana-test.internal(dot)com)

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    IIS, URL Rewrite, Application Request Routing

• What happened?
    Anything I do just leads to the generic blue Internet Information Services page.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    Not really.

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    No, Grafana itself is still functioning on community.grafana.com. I can get the site to work as grafana-test.internal(dot)com:3000, but I would like to avoid using the port if possible, to help with end user confusion.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    Use IIS with URL Rewrite as a reverse proxy | Grafana Labs

Also, sorry for the (dot), it’s just meant to be a period. The forum is making links out of them, and since I’m still considered a new user, it says I can only post two links. Sorry!

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.