I am using Grafana 9.5.2.
Adding a Datalink to a Metric element works fine. I am using the instructions below…
Note: Inline editing must be turned off AND current support is for text/metric elements only
This process creates a data link tied to all elements that use the field name
- Create a text or metric element in your canvas panel
- In the Editor, select a field for your metric value
- In the Overrides tab (in the panel editor) create an override for fields with name and click the + add override property button.
- Select Datalinks > Datalinks from the list
- Click +Add link and add a description and URL for the data link
But how can I add it to a Text element? A text element does not refer to a field name, so I am unable to add an Override