Can't install Garafan in PLESK

Hey, when I try to install and run the Grafana Service via PLESK, I get the following message:

Execution pleskrc has failed with exit code 1, stdout: INFO: [Mon Jan 24 08:15:46 CET 2022]: Service: grafana-server, Action: start Trying to start service grafana-server... failed ***** problem report ***** Warning: start service grafana-server failed , stderr: Job for grafana-server.service failed because of unavailable resources or another system error. See "systemctl status grafana-server.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Can someone help me? I also don’t know which additional information you will need to know.

Regards!

Welcome to the forum. What version of Grafana are you trying to install? Have you every been able to successfully install any version of Grafana in the past via PLESK?

1 Like

Hi, the newest one (8).
Yes, it was running weeks ago but then suddenly I couldnt get it running anymore.

I deleted everything and installed it new. Now I get this message, any help?

Fehlermeldung: [2022-01-25 22:08:26.378] 20532:61f066ca5bfbe ERR [extension/grafana] Execution repository has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:root:<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:727)>

Any help or ideas? :frowning:

Sorry, but I do not have any experience with PLESK.