Can you use output from a panel in another panel?

I have a Dashboard (InfluxDB source), that we identify the disk name for the data disk (this can change depending on platform) - this is specified in 2 locations on the SNMP config within telegraf.conf:

Under snmp.inputs

[[inputs.snmp.field]]
        name = "filer_device_cache"
        oid = ".1.3.6.1.4.1.42040.1.100.12.0"

Also in a table:

### Disk
[[inputs.snmp.table]]
        name = "nasuni_disk"
        inherit_tags = ["hostname"]
[[inputs.snmp.table.field]]
        name = "diskiodevice"
        oid = ".1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.13.15.1.1.2"
        is_tag = true
        name = "diskioreads"
        oid = ".1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.13.15.1.1.5"
        name = "diskiowrites"
        oid = ".1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.13.15.1.1.6"
        name = "device_cache"
        oid = ".1.3.6.1.4.1.42040.1.100.12.0"

In my Grafana Panel, I am struggling to correctly identify the correct disk name depending on the server(s) selected

Not grasping how to specify this value in the query (defaults to nvme1n1, but can be other values):

Grateful for any assistance - happy to provide more details if necessary…

Welcome @tazdevil1674

You mentioned that you are struggling to correctly identify the correct disk name depending on the server. In your screenshot, is nasuni_disk the server you selected? And if yes, are you not able to select / write in anything other than nvme1n1? What about if you click the pencil on the far right and edit the query directly?

Thanks for the reply @grant2, I’m likely not explaining this very well…

I can change nvme1n1, however, I am looking this to be variable - ie change depending on the platform. The Dashboard can contain multiple servers, each shows the correct server-specific information, however, this particular section what shows reads/writes doesn’t

I’m assuming it’s because it is in a sub-table?

Happy to provide more info if needed…