Apache_exporter

Hi team,

Prometheus via i able to retry the data apache _exporter data but grafana result is sucess but no data . can you help me on the issue

xhrStatus:"complete"
request:Object
method:"GET"
url:"http://34.239.145.183:9090/api/v1/query_range?query=count(apache_accesses_total)%20&start=1518461704&end=1518469763&step=30"
response:Object
data:Object
resultType:"matrix"
result:Array[0]

Hi,

I can see that you seem to have a trailing space in your query. Besides that verify that you have configured prometheus data source in Grafana according to the rate of how often you collect metrics (default each 15 seconds).

Please include screenshots which underlines your problem and describes what kind of graph you’re trying to render. Also try the query in prometheus web ui and verify that you get a proper response there.

I also see that there are a dashboard published on grafana.com for the apache_exporter, see link.

Marcus

Thank you for reply.Please find the screenshot for prometheus and grafana Preformatted text

First screenshot uses apache_accesses_total and second screenshot are using apache_cpuload. Please include screenshot of prometheus ui for apache_cpuload. Also, please verify that you’re looking at a time range in Grafana that actually have data.

Marcus