An error occurred while requesting resources from Azure Monitor

I configured Grafana under App Service and added Azure Monitor as data source by using managed identity

It was working fine and I created few graphs for my Azure services. However, today when I start my app service and try to play more graphs it won’t show me any resources/services.

When I select Azure resource it only show the subscription level and when I tried to drill down to select resource group, it give me the error message like this:

I did not change anything from last time. It was working with no problem last time but got this error today.