Could you guys please help me with a make additional backstep chart in my grafana panel.
For example, on the same panel, I want to display an additional chart for 7 days backward (trough make addition query (B))
My query (A):
round(ifNull((sum(revenue_raw)),0), 1) as revenue_auction
$timeFilter and user_id NOT IN (13, 18639)
and original_adformat = 'popunder'
Thanks for opening this post.
Please review the submission template and include more details:
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What is your datasource?
- What visualization panel you are using e.g. time-series, bar chart, histogram etc?
What are you trying to achieve?
How are you trying to achieve it?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
- For example, I am trying to display a two time-series on the same panel
- Revenue statistics in time range 7 November to 13 November
- Revenue statistics in time range 31 October to 6 November (retrospective view)
I am doing this task for having an opportunity to compare the revenue dynamics at this week/week before or this month/month before
- I did not find any clue yet, how could i perform that
- What happened? - Nothing yet
Also, As i mentioned before, I did not find an answer on my question on the web
Thanks for the reply.
So the Clickhouse Datasource plugin page describes some detailed descriptions with examples of how to use it.
In your case, you want to display the result from 2 different queries on the same panel. I see that you had already defined your 1st query in the Query A box inside the panel.
Just put your second query in the Query B box and it should be able to display the data.
I attached a screencast (open it in a new window as will be easier to zoom in and view more clearly)
I hope this helps.