Whitch file is the new account information stored?

after l login the grafana with username/password : admin/admin, and when l try to create a new user account, whitch file is the account information stored? and how can grafana guranteed the new account’s safe?

it’s stored in the grafana database which can be sqlite3 database (default, stored in /var/lib/grafana/grafana.db), postgres or mysql (depending on how you configured grafana).

What do you mean? The passwords are stored hashed and salted.

thanks very much! and another question is,if l try to use mysql to store users and dashboards, should l need to create the tables myself? and what’s the table’s form looks like?
thanks again!

no you do not need to create any tables. Just the database. Grafana will create the table schemas during startup

when l switch the sqlite3 to mysql,and run the docker-compose up, the grafana finally run failed. below is my docker-compose.yml and error logs, can you again give me some points? thanks :

xxx
environment:
- GF_USERS_ALLOW_SIGN_UP=false
- GF_USERS_ALLOW_ORG_CREATE=false
- GF_USERS_AUTO_ASSIGN_ORG_ROLE=Read Only Editor
- GF_DATABASE_TYPE=mysql
- GF_DATABASE_HOST=xxxxxx
- GF_DATABASE_NAME=xxxxxx
- GF_DATABASE_USER=xxxxxx
- GF_DATABASE_PASSWORD=xxxxxx

kamon-grafana-dashboard | 2017-04-27 11:20:52,528 INFO spawned: ‘grafana-webapp’ with pid 41
kamon-grafana-dashboard | 2017-04-27 11:20:52,552 INFO exited: grafana-webapp (exit status 1; not expected)
kamon-grafana-dashboard | 2017-04-27 11:20:55,537 INFO spawned: ‘grafana-webapp’ with pid 48
kamon-grafana-dashboard | 2017-04-27 11:20:55,612 INFO exited: grafana-webapp (exit status 1; not expected)
kamon-grafana-dashboard | 2017-04-27 11:20:59,545 INFO spawned: ‘grafana-webapp’ with pid 55
kamon-grafana-dashboard | 2017-04-27 11:20:59,568 INFO exited: grafana-webapp (exit status 1; not expected)
kamon-grafana-dashboard | 2017-04-27 11:21:00,546 INFO gave up: grafana-webapp entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly
grafana-webapp entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly^CGracefully stopping… (press Ctrl+C again to force)

Probably could not connect to you MySQL server, make sure the docker link/network is working between grafana container and MySQL