Where to find Column Styles - Option in Grafana v7.0.0, was there in v6.8.x

Hello All,

I was using Grafana v6.8.x and upgraded to v7.0.0. I had few of my panel visualization displaying as time series table format. In Grafana v6.8.x, I was able to format my date column with YYYY-MM-DD. But after upgrading to v7.0.0 I am not able to format the same data.

Also, when I open my panel displaying timeseries data in tabular format, the column styles are showing but in visualization the table option is not selected though which I selected in v6.8. If I select table then the column style is gone from Panel tab.

Below are the screenshots of the issue:
Panel:

Grafana v7.0 - Where can i select the date format as YYYY-MM-DD
Capture2

Panel developed in Grafana v6.8 when opened in v7.0.0, I can see the column styles option under Panel which is not supported or showing in v7.0.0

How can I set the column styles for a column in v7.0.0 like I used to set with v6.8.x. For example, a column of Date type with Date format as YYYY-MM-DD?

Please help!

Regards,
Sudeep

It should be done via the Overrides tab so you should be able Add overeide select your field, then click Add override property select Unit then choose Date & Time and then choose/enter a date format.

However, this does not work in v7.0.0. I see now v7.0.1 has now been released. Hopefully it is fixed in that release but I have not tried yet.

Just updated to 7.0.1 and it still seems to be a bug in that release. Looking at the issue tracker here I can see it’s now hopefully due for the future 7.0.2 release.

Hi @codlord,

Thanks for your time and input. I will track the issue tracker as well and will update the Grafana as well.

Regards,
Sudeep