- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana desktop 9.3.6 and OS is Windows 10
What are you trying to achieve?
Trying to create treeview and onclicking the childnodes load different panel.
How are you trying to achieve it?
Added TreeView with JSONAPI as datasource and currently treeview is having two level. The data is coming.
- What happened?
Childnode is clickable but not able to load view/different panel on clicking the childnode.
- What did you expect to happen?
To load new panel on clicking the childnode.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
Treeview with Treelevel definition, Expanded levels = 2
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
Errors are not received.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
No. Explored treeview on my own.
Welcome to the community support forums !!
We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community
Treeview is a community-based plugin which means we do not maintain it and for any issues please report it to their GitHub page.