SQL Monitoring DashBoard

Hello,

I’m trying to get SQL Monitoring dashboard to work (SQL Server Monitoring | Grafana Labs).

I have installed the service on the SQL server and installed the influx database on my grafana server.

I believe it is pulling in data as I see:
influx

show series from sqlserver_performance
key

sqlserver_performance,counter=Active\ Temp\ Tables,host=10.x.x.84,object=SQLServer:General\ Statistics,sql_instance=SQL1SERVER
sqlserver_performance,counter=Active\ memory\ grant\ amount\ (KB),host=10.x.x.84,instance=internal,object=SQLServer:Resource\ Pool\ Stats,sql_instance=SQL1SERVER
sqlserver_performance,counter=Backup/Restore\ Throughput/sec,host=10.x.x.84,instance=AImports,object=SQLServer:Databases,sql_instance=SQL1SERVER
sqlserver_performance,counter=Backup/Restore\ Throughput/sec,host=10.x.x.84,instance=Account,object=SQLServer:Databases,sql_instance=SQL1SERVER
sqlserver_performance,counter=Backup/Restore\ Throughput/sec,host=10.x.x.84,instance=AdventureWork,object=SQLServer:Databases,sql_instance=SQL1SERVER
sqlserver_performance,counter=Backup/Restore\ Throughput/sec,host=10.x.x.84,instance=Document,object=SQLServer:Databases,sql_instance=SQL1SERVER

So it appears to be pulling data into the influx DB, but when I import the plugin it populates no data…

When i go to variables it shows:
$instance = SHOW TAG VALUES WITH KEY = “servername”

but if i type out SHOW TAG VALUES WITH KEY = “servername” in influx no data populates…

What am I doing wrong?