Simple Gauge for CPU usage stops working when using "multi-value" option (node_exporter)

Grafana version: v9.3.4 Windows

• What are you trying to achieve?
    Change a simple “CPU usage” gauge so it is able to show multiple nodes (in multiple gauges):
    I tried to use the “repeat for” option to show one gauge per node. The Gauge has a query variable named $node and defined as: label_values(node_uname_info{job=“$job”}, instance)

The expression in the gauge is also simple:
(sum by(instance) (irate(node_cpu_seconds_total{instance=“$node”,job=“$job”, mode!=“idle”}[$__rate_interval])) / on(instance) group_left sum by (instance)((irate(node_cpu_seconds_total{instance=“$node”,job=“$job”}[$__rate_interval])))) * 100

• How are you trying to achieve it?
  1. I enabled “multi-value” for variable $node
  2. I used the “repeat for” option with the selection “$node”
  • What happened?
    Stopped showing any values (N/a)

• What did you expect to happen?
    I expected it to show an indication for each node, after using the multi-value and “repeat for $node”

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    See first question

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    Gauge shows n/a

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    nope

Hi @baldrick,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community :slight_smile:

Can you please try to reproduce this same issue on https://play.grafana.org/ and then share the dashboard link so that we can view it (there is a Prometheus Datasource configured that you can use to replicate this case)?

Thanks