I have Grafana Install with Home Assistant, and want to share my playlist, however
It seems the below is not as per my layout Version 7.2.0
Documentation states, and I cannot get it done
Any help will be appreciated
You can share a playlist by copying the link address on the view mode you prefer, and pasting the URL to your destination.
- From the Dashboards submenu, click Playlists .
- Next to the playlist you want to share, click Start playlist .
- In the dropdown, right click the view mode you prefer.
- Click Copy Link Address to copy the URL to your clipboard.
Example: The URL for the first playlist on the Grafana Play site in Kiosk mode will look like this:
5. Paste the URL to your destination.