Redirect to selected dashboard

I’m working on a docker-compose file for running a local setup of a service for development and testing. This includes a Grafana dashboard and I have a dashboard as a YAML together with its JSON description that it configures when starting the docker-compose.

What annoys me is that if I go to localhost:3000, which currently runs Grafana, I need to go to the dashboards menu and select my dashboard to view it. Is it possible to somehow in the Grafana YAML configs make a particular dashboard the frontpage?

I looked at that setting and it’s easy to change that configuration in an existing server with a config file that I can easily edit. In this case, I’m just relying on the Grafana default docker image and I provision a dashboard into it like so:

grafana:
    image: grafana/grafana:10.2.2
    volumes:
      - ./docker/grafana-datasources.yaml:/etc/grafana/provisioning/datasources/datasources.yaml
      - ./docker/grafana-dashboards:/etc/grafana/provisioning/dashboards
    environment:
      - GF_AUTH_ANONYMOUS_ENABLED=true
      - GF_AUTH_ANONYMOUS_ORG_ROLE=Admin
      - GF_AUTH_DISABLE_LOGIN_FORM=true
      - GF_FEATURE_TOGGLES_ENABLE=traceqlEditor traceQLStreaming metricsSummary
    ports:
      - "3000:3000"

Is there a way to make the provisioned dashboard a default or do I need to mount over a config over the existing config in the official Grafana docker image?

TLDR: generally any config from config file can be used as env variable,
e.g. env variable:

GF_AUTH_ANONYMOUS_ENABLED=true

is the same as the config in the file:

[auth.anonymous]
enabled = true