Im currently working on a Dashboard which shows all important stuff quite simple with ok or critical.
I use the plugin Polystat for this.
I have now defined 11 value mappings and everything works.
Now I need to create an override value mapping where I define 3 ranges (01-999, 1000-1999, 2000 - 3000), this doesnt work.
I created the override but nothing happens, here is a screenshot:
I found now, that I have to use overrides from the “all” Tab and not the seperated Tab. Then the Overrights works but here I cant give the override a range is this right?
What you are looking at looks like thresholds? In overrides when you add an override choose the field you want to check override on then use value mapping whi has a range option
Hi Yosiasz, thank you for you reply.
As you can see in the following screenshot - I did that but the overrides doesnt work, thats what Iam asking for, if Iam doing anything wrong or if there is an other way to do the override?
I already use the vlue mapping and therefore need the override function for one metrix which does not work, that’s why I opened the ticket
In my first comment I attached a screenshot where you can see that I use 11 value mappings.