Only Test and [OK] alerts appear in Rocket.chat

Hi guys,
I have a small problem with alerts in Grafana. I am using Rocket.chat and I know that there is no official support for sending notifications on it however many people uses Slack channel noticifaction and Rocket.chat WebHook URL. I did the same and everything seems to work perfect - Test notifications appear on my channel, [OK] notifications also appear but [Alerting] notifications don’t appear. Does anyone has similar problem?

1 Like

Hi Mikeprogrammer,
I don’t have an answer, but at least I experience the same problem! Glad to see that it is not only me. Did you find an answer outside of this community until you raised the issue in April?

I’m gonna revive this topic because it’s exactly the behaviour I experience with the Discord integration right now. I’ve been tinkering with Grafana for a few days now and had the alerting working at some point. I even see the alerts as annotations. But for some reason I made it stop working and all I can receive right now are [OK] and [Testing] messages. Completely puzzled how I broke it…

I went ahead and opened a second topic for visibility and because my problem is related to Discord, which is officially supported by the UI.

Hello, I have the same issue, could you figure out the reason and solution?

Hello, I have the same issue, could you figure out the reason and solution?