Line break in email alert notification

Hello folks, is there any solution to add a line break to the custom email notifications template ?
I have the following template:

{{ define "test_tmpl" }}
{{ if gt (len .Alerts.Firing) 0 }}
FIRING : {{ range .Alerts.Firing }}
{{ if gt (len .Annotations) 0 }}
SUMMARY: {{ .Annotations.summary }}
DESCR: {{ .Annotations.description  }}  
{{ end }}
{{ end }}
{{ end }}
{{ end }}

and I would to add a newline after FIRING and SUMMARY strings. I tried to print a newline character using a Go ‘print’ also html tags and many variants of \n, any attempt doesn’t work. It just print these characters as a plain text, in case with {{print “\n” }} there is no newlines and this command doesn’t print into email as others.
I use Grafana 8.5.5.

@ironbranch there is a fix 9.0.4

Alerting: Preserve new-lines from custom email templates in rendered email by alexweav · Pull Request #52253 · grafana/grafana · GitHub

We’ve also found that different email clients can handle whitespace differently. There is a discussion of that here. The fix in 52253 looks like it incorporates the pre line strategy.

Hi, I am using v9.3.2 but still facing this issue

@jjain1 are you using outlook as your email client? There is a comment at the end of the PR:

Outlook does not support white-space: pre-line introduced in the PR. We did not know that Outlook and some other mail clients do not support this CSS property.

Grafana v9.4 will be released with updated email templates and those will parse newlines in the template renderer instead.