- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana v10.0.1 (5a30620b85) running in Docker on Unraid.
- What are you trying to achieve?
Show a rendered image of a dashboard panel at different size than
- How are you trying to achieve it?
width in the URL query parameters to a different value than what the ‘Share’ dialog uses by default.
- What happened?
In the scaled-down version (
500,250 instead of
1000,500), the Y-Axis only ranges from 4 to -4, rather than 6 to -8.
And in this second example, where I also change the aspect ratio (size is
350,300), the data itself looks noticeably different, too (notice the absence of that big peak).
- What did you expect to happen?
I’d expect the graph to scale properly, like they do in a dashboard. There I can resize each panel without distorting the Y-Axis or the data.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
GF_RENDERING_SERVER_URL set appropriately. The renderer is otherwise running a default configuration.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?