Howto set lower confidence band to zero when negative values

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    V8.0.4

• What are you trying to achieve?
    When using confidence bands, I want the lower confidence band to be zero when it returns a negative value.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    Trial-and-error messing with the confidence settings themselves, as well as attempting transforms for values less than zero.

• What happened?
    Breaks graph display

• What did you expect to happen?
    My hope is to all the lower confidence just go to zero when it calculates a value in the negative ranges. Since it is a confidence of power, it will never be less than zero watts.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    alias(holtWintersConfidenceArea(movingAverage(keepLastValue(scale(monitor.power.probe3, 0.5), 10), ‘30min’), 6, ‘7d’, ‘1d’), ‘Confidence’)

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    Grafana itself is not erroring. I suspect it is the way I was attempting to set the confidence values.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    None that I could find

in graphite itself is it possible to do an inline iif statement? not sure of the language

kw < 0 : kw + (kw * -1) ? kw

ie
kw = -300
-300 + (-300 * -1) = 0

I don’t think so. Since it is a calculated value, and gives two separate confidence bands, I don’t believe I can do any kind of math against it.