How to join multiple variables to filter (drop down) graph according to labels on metrics , no clue

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Grafana v10.2.0
  • What are you trying to achieve?
    I want to create a graph with multiple labels DROP DOWN in Grafana as a “filter” for filtering desired data. 3 of 4 variables work without any issues, The fourth one is the problematic one, because I do not know how to use this fourth one “ALL” or just one from this variable.

When I chose only one value from this variable - it worked and data were filtered in a graph. But when I want to choose ALL of those my metric “vanishing” on the graph and is no longer available to display.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    Name of Variable: V1
    Definition: label_values(Processing_msg_cnt, V1)

Name of Variable: V2
Definition: label_values(Processing_msg_cnt{V1=“$V1”},V2)

Name of Variable: V3
Definition: label_values(Processing_msg_cnt{V1=“$V1”,V2=“$V2”}, V3)

Name of Variable: V4
Definition: label_values(Processing_msg_cnt{V1=“$V1”,V2=“$V2”,V3=“$V3”},V4)

**Also I checked the box for “Include All option” on V4
Maybe I should use regex in the variable setup?

Regex:
Optional, if you want to extract part of a series name or metric node segment.
Named capture groups can be used to separate the display text and value (see examples).

If yes could you guys help me with this? I did not find any solutions to how to do it properly.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?

I found something like this, but I see this guy used GRAPHITE, I am using Victoria Metrics.
https://play.grafana.org/d/000000056/templated-dynamic-dashboard?orgId=1&var-app=fakesite&var-server=All&var-interval=1h

This way did not work.

Could you please help me with that? I am using metrics from Victoria Metrics and yes those labels exist for all of the metrics that I am using in my graph.