How to Customize Grafana interface?Is it necessary to build Grafana from source to do this?

I want to customize Grafana’s interface and I think for this I have to build Grafana from source. After reading several articles, I found this link (https://grafana.com/docs/grafana/latest/project/building_from_source/), but unfortunately the page not found. Can I customize Grafana’s interface and for example change its logo and background color without building it from source?

with OSS grafana–no. Gotta get into the code. Enterprise and Cloud allow for custom branding:

ps: beware the limitations of Grafana’s AGPL3 license if you plan on modifying the source code :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @mattabrams . Can you specify what exactly does AGPL3 license states for change of logos, login page, favicons and name for Grafana OSS. Would be great help! Thanks.

For e.g. I referred to this: Replace logo in UI

This still stands valid or has changed?

For all those who are landing here: Q&A with Grafana Labs CEO Raj Dutt about our licensing changes | Grafana Labs answered almost all of my questions! Thanks to the amazing founders!