- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
Embed a dashboard panel into a webpage.
- How are you trying to achieve it?
By modifying the grafana.ini file to allow for embedding.
- What happened?
I have Azure deployment of Grafana, so I can only access Grafana on a specific port once the Azure VM running Grafana is turned on. I can see in the configuration that embedding is set to ‘false’. Is there another way to change this other than having to SSH or RDP into the Azure VM and manually modifying the grafana.ini file? Could this be done with API and API keys instead?
- What did you expect to happen?
Having grafana snapshot embedded into an iframe on my webpage.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
188.8.131.52 refused to connect
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?