Hidung URL Parameters

Hey Mates,

is there a ways to hide or disguise URL paramateres?

Cause were Using one InfluxDB were we store our Performande Data from several Hosts and dont want customers to manipulate the Grafana URL to see performance Data from hosts from other customers.

Greetings an sorry for my bad englisch
n3k232

Hi,

Please use separate dashboards to separate. From Grafana 5.0 you can have dashboards with same name in different folders and apply permissions to folders/dashboards. Please note that Grafana doesn’t enforce any authorization in the data sources itself, i.e. access to certain tags/measurement in influxdb database. If you want to separate completely between customers use different organizations. We aim to add permissions to datasources in the future which will remove the need to use organizations (in your case).

Marcus

Hi,

I know i can have several Dashboards wit hthe same name, but for example, when i have a variable like this:
hostnames = *.test.domain" so users can only see hosts from this domain everyone can overwrite this url to get informations from hosts they dont have to see like this:

…&var-hostname=host1.test.domain
to
…&var-hostnames=host1.customer1.com

n3k232

As I said Grafana doesn’t enforce any authorization in the data sources itself, i.e. access to certain tags/measurement in influxdb database. I would suggest you to write different customer data to different influxdb databases.

Marcus

Hi There,

i have the same issue because i want to create ONE Dashboard for our Hotline Agents, so they can view their statistics.
I can select an agentID by grafana Login but when they change any variable they can change the user ID in the URL.
So one agent has access to another agents statistics.

Is there any new feature/progress solution to this?