Hide "Current:" from Graph Legend

Graph is plotting multiple values and I only care about the current value, and am not showing min, max, avg, or total. My values show up as pV V Current: , but I would like to show it as pV V: and hide the “Current” portion.

In your query, do you see an “eye”? If yes, toggling this will show/hide the line on your graph.
eye

Thank you for the reply. I do not want to hide the graph trend, or the legend label or value.

I only want to hide the word “Current” from the legend. I know all of the legend values are the “Current” value, but three of the measurements are actually Amperage/Current, and glancing at it gets distracting. Those on the right are Amperage/Electrical Current, and those on the left are Voltage or Watts. pV W Current: should read pv W:, pV V Current: should read pV V:, and so on.

1 Like

Same question, I want to omit the word ‘Last’ from the Legend. I want the values, but not the clutter.

Welcome @trueosiris to the Grafana forum. Unfortunately, I do not believe there is a way to remove the word Last (or First, Max, etc.) from the legend. The Table view (in the legend settings) is probably the least cluttered view in my opinion:

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.