I have a question regarding the optimization of my querys for the geomap panel.
- First of all i am running a grafana cloud instance (version 8.5.2.) on my linux machine.
- I want to create a comparison between two timestamps of my measured values. The data strucutre of my influxdb-bucket is looking like this:
- _measurement: (saved as a variable inside grafana) list of sensors
- _tags=(“stateofactive”, “stateofbattery”): 2 tags which show if the sensor is active and the battery percentage (are not really necessary for the geomap visualization)
- _field=(“Longitude”, “Latitude”, “sensorvalue”): 3 fields which show long and lat as well as the measurement of the specific sensor
Right now i got a panel which shows the graph from the previous and current week (-14d to -7d and -7d till today) :
But with this i can only try to figure out how my data has changed compared to the week before. In my case i want to have some kind of indicator-panel which shows me that the values dropped x% so that i directly have a value which gives me a exact number or percentage of how my sensors are acting compared to the previous week:
Does anyone have a tip on how to achieve tasks like this ?
Thank you in advance Greetings Grafu